How to add money to Binance wallet with visa / mastercard to buy BUSD or USDT, you will use 1 of 2 these BUSD or USDT to buy other cryptocurrencies. Detailed how to do it, cryptocurrencyin4.com invite you to read all of this article.
1. Have you registered a Binance account yet?
2. Notes before adding money to your Binance account
The visa / mastercard must be in your name of the owner, meaning you cannot borrow from someone else to use to top up binance.
Your binance account must have KYC identity authentication and two-factor security. If you do not know how to do it, cryptocurrencyin4.com invite you to read the 2 articles below:
Before adding money to your binance wallet you need to check at the home page if you receive a system maintenance notice from binance as shown below.
If it is notified, click to see the detailed maintenance period so you can avoid recharging at that time. Because during the maintenance period that you recharge, the processing time for you will be longer than usual.
3. Instructions on how to add money to Binance wallet with a visa / mastercard card
How to add money to binance wallet can use visa / mastercard to buy directly BUSD or USDT. Then you use these 2 coins to buy other cryptocurrencies, doing the following:
You choose to go to “buy crypto” -> “credit / debit card”.
You enter the amount to buy and choose the currency BUSD or USDT, then press the button “Buy”.
The next steps you choose to pay are visa / mastercard, enter payment information and 3DS verify payment completed.
4. Instructions for using BUSD or USDT to buy Crypto
Once you have BUSD or USDT, you can now use it to buy other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin or etherum, etc.
Now you continue to go back to “trade” -> “advanced”.
Now work in the order shown below.
1. Click the down arrow icon.
2. Enter the type of Crypto you want to buy, for example: btc (bitcoin).
3. Select the BTC / USDT or BTC / BUSD trading pair.
4. Select the “BUY” button.
5. Select “market” order for quick execution according to market price.
6. Select % budget by dragging the slider.
7. Press the “Buy BTC” button.
Likewise, you can buy other cryptocurrencies.
So cryptocurrencyin4.com has completed instructions on how to add money to binance wallet and how to use BUSD and USDT to buy other cryptocurrencies. Hope you practice successfully !.
If you have any questions, please comment below, Cryptocurrencyin4.com team will answer you as soon as possible